About the Job
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing the required financial reports and statement.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Handle all the operational requirements.
- Manage the company’s cash flow.
- Manage the Budget preparation and its related variance analysis.
- Manage all the tax issues and the legality compliance.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Oversee the processing of state and federal payroll taxes
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times
- Review and approve Accounts payable and receivable.
- Supervise cash receipts.
- Giza and nearby residents are highly preferred,
- 3-5 years of experience as an accounting manager in the Contracting and Construction field.
- Can work under pressure
- Experience in the field of accounting
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- Having a car and driving license is preferred.