The engineer will work in an olive – pomegranate – Palm farm.
- Test agricultural machinery and equipment to ensure that they perform properly
- Design structures to store and process crops
- Procurement of best quality plant products for Olive farm.
- Expand product range and ensure getting the best prices for the best product
- Provide advice on water quality and issues related to pollution management, and ground and surface water resources.
- Increase farm production through agricultural engineering methods.
- Implement agricultural engineer programs to improvise quality standards in agricultural products.
· Prefer who has a Land scape experience
- Responsible for management, irrigation, fertilization, control, quality control and crop export
- Bachelor Degree, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Excellent communication, analysis, and reporting skills.