Financial & Administrative Manager
We are seeking a financial & administrative manager who enjoys the challenge of performing in a start-up environment and have a desire to revolutionize a whole new industry. New hires will build a legacy and have a direct impact on the current and future state of Companies Group’s culture.
- Manage financial and administrative activities to achieve financial goals.
- Develop a business plan, timeline and budget to perform financial projects.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget.
- Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
- Respond to customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with CEO in preparation of business plan and operational budget.
- Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner.
- Review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist in implementing standard accounting policies.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all financial records.
- Supervise preparation of all monthly and annual financial reports in a timely fashion.
- Supervise and manage payroll processing and tax filing activities.
- Provide training and guidance to finance and admin teams as needed.
- Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments.
- Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues.
- Bachelor Degree in commerce
- At least 8 years of experience including at least 3 years of Managerial Level
- Audit background is a MUST
- Fluency in English
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and SAP applications.
- Understanding of all business processes and cycles
- Knowledge of tax legislation
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used